Features Specifications: Bag Cage For Dust-collector
A) no corrosion
B) no damage
C) 3-5 times longer life than other bag Cage with steel
D) economical maintenance(almost no Maintenance required)
E) prominent effect in removing dust from Filter by pulsing
F) easy to install
G) no ventury installation required Application: Dust from factory of mine, wood, Cement, chemical, medicine, dying,
Paint, plastic, food & other industry
About filter cage:(Specification for Special Cages)
For sepcial cages following dimensions are needed: (mm)
1."D" stand for the diameter of vertical wire:"Y" stands for quantity of the vertical wire.
2."N" stand for the space of the adjacent horigontal ring: "X" stands for quantity of the space.
3200 3600 4000
4400 4800 5200
2000 3000 4000 5000 6000
Length Width Thickness
Bag Length Width Thickness
Each cage can fit to the requirements of being light, handy, smooth and straight. Cage resembles the rib of bag. It should be light, handy, easy to install, maintain. And it is smooth and straight, to prevent the bag from damage.
Packing & Delivery
Our company stands for the following core values:
- 100% reliability in delivery, quantity and quality
- Global presence with production resources close to the customer
- Flexible manufacturing from prototype to mass production
- Technical support over the full life cycle of the product
- Efficient manufacturing and logistics solutions
- Collaboration with suppliers from component to complete solution
- Operational control according to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004
- Personnel policy to develop the capabilities of our staff
- Company development by long-term approach
Bag Cage Install and Storage Requirements
• Before installing filter bags the tube sheet must be checked to ensure that it is clean, there are no sharp edges and there is no debris that could eventually fall into the filter bags
• The installation procedure is normally decided on site and is dependant upon the number of personnel being used and the available access. Normally it is wise to work compartment by compartment first fitting all the filter bags.
• The filter bags fitting is simple via a snap band, no tools are required. The filter bag is lowered into the corresponding tube sheet hole and the top seal is made by forming a kidney shape in the snap band top and then releasing this into the tube sheet hole. The groove in the filter bag should fit tightly into the tube sheet forming a seal.
• This is repeated until all the filter bags have been fitted.
• Before lowering the cages into the filter bags boards or heavy cardboard should be placed over the bags to protect the filter bags and prevent them being stepped on. If the bags are stepped on they can loose the seal and cause dust emissions at a later date.
• During the installation of the cages care should be taken not to damage or bend the cages. No damaged, badly bent or corroded cages should be fitted into the filter bags.
• After all cages have been fitted, an inspection from the inside of the hoppers must be carried out to ensure that all the bags and cages are the correct dimensions and positions.
Important rules for storing filter bags and cages.
• Store the filter bags and support cages in their original packaging.
• The filter bags and support cages must be stored in a dry area.
• Keep the filter bags away from all types of fungi, micro-organisms and insects.
• Protect the filter bags from rodents or other pests.